1. THE EMBASSY OF FRANCE ISSUE BIOMETRIC VISAS. AS THE FINGERPRINTS MUST BE COLLECTED, EACH APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY IN PERSON. TRAVEL AGENTS OR OTHER AGENTS OR OTHER INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REPRESENT THE APPLICANT.
2. You have to apply to the Embassy of your main destination (meaning the one where you will stay the longest). If the main destination cannot be determined, you have to apply to the Embassy of the country of first entry. Therefore, the Embassy of France can only deliver Schengen visa if your main destination (or the country of first entry) is France.
3. It is recommended to apply between three (3) weeks and three (3) months PRIOR to the entry in the Schengen area.
4. The waiting period for a visa will be at least of 14 days, there is no possible exception.
5. A visa application (including payment of fees) does not give the right to actually obtain a visa.
6. The purpose of a proposed visit cannot be altered once the visa has been issued.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE PRESENTED IN THE ORIGINAL FORM AND WITH A PHOTOCOPY.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE TRANSLATED IN FRENCH OR IN ENGLISH.